1.BOPS sheet material characteristics:
The twisted rope consists of three strands and is normally right-laid, or given a
PP Rope, polyester rope, nylon rope, sisal rope and so on.
This rope has a balanced construction,
medium lay and moderate stretch. A tough twisted construction makes this rope strong, yet easy to splice and also prevents it from unwinding.
1mm -- 80mm
10kg -- 75000kg
Hank, Coil, Reel, Poly bag, Tube,
It is used widely
industry, business and construction and for residential use.
Widely used in
aviation, metallurgy machinery, railways, chemical industry, ports and other
1 The amount of harmful residues is small and it complies with international health standards. There is no pollution to the contents during use. No pollution during secondary treatment, no environmental pollution.
2 The material itself has a light weight, and the finished product has low material consumption and low energy consumption. Compared with the widely used hard material PVC sheet, the raw material utilization rate is about a quarter higher.
3 The material has a high calorific value and has a high utilization value in the final treatment and can be directly used for thermal energy conversion.
2. The technical support capability of the domestic BOPS sheet can be completely in line with international standards. The product itself can positively accept the competition from foreign manufacturers in terms of technical performance. Whether it is finished, coating, coloring, adding modification and subsequent processing can adapt to the needs of domestic and foreign markets.
3. BOPS sheet has a strong alternative in application. In addition to the above characteristics, the BOPS sheet also has characteristics such as good rigidity, high transparency, and good secondary processing properties. At a wider level, it can replace a variety of traditional materials and meet the global environmental protection trend.
Drawing lessons from foreign countries and promoting the modernization process of pollution-free rigid packaging. Developed countries have gone through detours and accumulated experience in their own development. We can learn from it and can not blindly revisit the tortuous path. When "white pollution" becomes a worldwide problem At the time, we should learn from others' experiences. Developing countries should make use of the advantages of late-comings, and in some areas directly go through the process of exploration and keep up with the world trend.
Foreign BOPS material applications:
The use situation in the United States; the annual dosage is about 20-25 million tons, which is mainly used for food packaging, including various eggs, fruits, dairy products, and almost no visible PVC packaging in large and medium-sized supermarkets in the United States. Food products;
The use of Europe: In the food packaging area, PVC and BOPS materials go hand in hand;
Japan's use situation: The annual consumption is about 150,000 tons, which is mainly used for fast food, food and clean food packaging.
Under the slogan of eradicating "white pollution" in China, various claims of superior alternative materials have come on stage. What is the real situation? unknown! Then the facts are always better than eloquence; If blindly confined to the immediate interests, each saying, each doing its own, the resulting mixed results will cause tremendous damage to our country's environment and resources.
BOPS sheet material application status and development prospects BOPS sheet material has never recognized the understanding in the country, from scratch, gradually from the low starting point to the beginning of scale, has experienced a difficult process. At present, the total domestic direct consumption BOPS sheet is about 15,000 tons, which is mainly used in the following aspects:
1. Garment accessories: The annual consumption of several major garment production bases in the country is about 2,000 tons.
2. Pharmaceutical trays and other oral liquid packaging: The annual consumption of domestic pharmaceutical and health products manufacturers is about 6000-8000 tons, all of which are colored sheets.
3. Food and other: The annual consumption is about 5,000 tons. In a nutshell, the application status of the domestic market is low, which is a low-end product for high-end products. Second, the scope of application is narrow, and the use of main areas has not yet commenced. Domestic manufacturers have actively sought out foreign markets while exploring the domestic market, and have thus gained growth. With China's imminent accession to the WTO, domestic development will maintain rapid growth, and the level of social life will continue to increase. Due to the excellent characteristics of its materials, BOPS will certainly make it one of the main forces in rigid packaging materials.
According to the current development trend, it is estimated that within the three-year period, the domestic production capacity of 70,000 tons will meet the design requirements. By then, BOPS will complete the first round of investment goals, and thus enter a stable scale of production. From the coverage industry analysis, apart from the steady growth in the traditional market, food packaging (including intermediate foods and ready-to-eat foods) will have a significant increase. In addition to exporting domestic film materials directly to the foreign countries, China will substantially export finished products, and domestic production will increase. In order to promote the overall development of the domestic BOPS industry, the technology, funds, and equipment related to BOPS have been introduced to a large extent.
The main contradiction existing in the BOPS sheet market and the consensus view of the corresponding countermeasures from both inside and outside the industry are: The main contradiction that restricts the development of BOPS sheet is the contradiction between supply exceeding demand, namely the huge production capacity and the narrow market. In-depth analysis, we can easily see that the BOPS sheet packaging material market is so narrow, in fact, the BOPS sheet packaging to other toxic and harmful caused by "white pollution" of other hard packaging materials to replace weak, and foreign development It is precisely through "replacement" that the long-term advantage of BOPS sheet packaging materials is obtained, and "replacement" is the long-term strategy for the country and the people. This strategy is implemented through the "visible hand".
On the one hand, BOPS sheet manufacturers must make full use of the market's "invisible hand" to implement the expansion of BOPS sheet packaging materials. This is undoubtedly the case; on the other hand, the government and society must strengthen policies and regulate this "tangible hand". ". This is the necessary and key point for the development of domestic BOPS sheet packaging materials. The lack of any one of them will affect the development of the BOPS sheet industry. The necessary measures include three aspects: First, change the concept, re-understand the excellent characteristics of BOPS sheet, macroscopically choose the long-term, potential social effects and business benefits of BOPS sheet.
The second is to make clear as far as possible the promotion of BOPS sheet packaging materials to replace other toxic and hazardous packaging materials, mandatory policy measures, as soon as possible in the form of standardized BOPS sheet included in the environmental protection grade preferred products.
The third is to speed up technology development, reduce the cost of using BOPS sheet in daily life, and enhance the adaptability of BOPS sheet during use.
1.BOPS sheet material characteristics:
The twisted rope consists of three strands and is normally right-laid, or given a right-handed twist,including PP Rope, polyester rope, nylon rope, sisal rope and so on.
This rope has a balanced construction, medium lay and moderate stretch. A tough twisted construction makes this rope strong, yet easy to splice and also prevents it from unwinding.
1mm -- 80mm
10kg -- 75000kg
Hank, Coil, Reel, Poly bag, Tube, Spool....
It is used widely industry, business and construction and for residential use.
Widely used in aviation, metallurgy machinery, railways, chemical industry, ports and other fields.
Twist Rope,PP Split Film Twist Rope,PP Danline Twist Rope,Polydac Combination Twist Rope
ROPENET GROUP CO.,LTD , https://www.cnparacord.com