Instructions: Generally, the main parameters are determined according to the requirements of the material handling system, the conditions of the loading and unloading sites, the relevant production process and the characteristics of the materials. Conveyor System,Conveyor Belt Systems,Mini Conveyor System,Motorized Conveyor System Shandong Sinolion Machinery Corp. Ltd , https://www.packingline.nl
1. Connect the 220 power supply. EP206-P type is equipped with the printer function, so the printer and the host computer should be connected with the cable first, and then connect the host computer and the printer to the 220V power supply.
2. Turn on the power switch and display "SEL". EP206-P type should turn on the power switch of the host first, and then turn on the power of the printer.
3. Set the number of experiments. If you need 10 times, press button 10 on the panel to display "n-10". If you need 20 times, press button 20 on the panel to display "n-20". 30, -40, 50 times analogy, the display will show the corresponding times.
4. The subject presses and holds the response key. When a random stimulus is presented, that is, the light is on, the instrument starts timing. When the subject's finger leaves the response key, the timing stops, and the instrument will automatically record this reaction time. Start the re-timing. When the subject presses the target key relative to the stimulus, the timing will stop and the instrument will automatically record the exercise time. If the trial error is reduced by the target, the instrument will consider the error. If the exercise time exceeds 9.999 seconds, the instrument will consider the error. In both cases, the experiment will have no exercise time and will not be counted in the total.
5. You can enter the next experiment by pressing and holding the response key with your finger.
6. At the end of the second experiment, if the participant does not hold down the response key, the instrument will enter a waiting state. If the participant needs to continue the experiment, as long as the response key is held down again, the experiment can continue.
7. When the display shows "END", it means that the set number of experiments has been completed.
8. The main test can press the function key to display the statistical data of the laboratory. The data display format is as follows:
Show representative meaning
1 â€•â€•â€•â€•â€• XX
Total response time
Average response time
Total exercise time
Average exercise time
6 â€”â€”â€”â€”â€• XX
Press the function key to display the above data in turn. (X stands for number)
9. EP206-P type, after displaying "END", press the function key, the above data will be displayed in turn, at the same time
Press the print button to print out more detailed data, for example:
01 ~ 000.562S Reaction time of the first experiment
01 ~ 000.646S Exercise time of the first experiment
02 ï½ž 000.588S The reaction time of the second experiment
02 ï½ž 000.721S Exercise time of the second experiment
03 ï½ž 000.752S The reaction time of the third experiment
03 ï½ž Error The motion error of the third experiment
04 ï½ž 000.775S and so on
04 ï½ž 000.593S
05 ï½ž 001.921S
05 ï½ž 001.141S
06 ï½ž 001.301S
06 ï½ž 000.486S
07 ï½ž 000.377S
07 ï½ž Error
08 ï½ž 000.703S
08 ï½ž 000.579S
09 ï½ž 000.730S
09 ï½ž 000.714S
10 ï½ž 000.472S
10 ï½ž 000.569S
N = 10 Number of experiments set
A = 008.186S total reaction time
a = 000.818S average response time
B = 005.848S total exercise time
b = 000.731 average exercise time
n = 02 error times
name: fill in the name of the subject
10. It can be turned off after the experiment. EP206-When P-type shutdown, the printer power must be turned off first,
Then turn off the host power.
The timing range of each reaction time is 0.0001 to 999.9999 S
Time range for each exercise is 0.0001 to 9.9999 S
Timing resolution 0.0001 seconds can be set the number of experiments 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 times 8 moving targets 8 power supply voltage AC220V Â± 22V
1. This instrument must work under the rated power supply voltage (AC220 Â± 22V).
2. When not in use, the instrument must be stored in a dry place.
3. When EP206-P type is used, it is forbidden to connect or disconnect the cable between the host and the printer, otherwise it will damage the instrument.
â‘ conveying capacity: Conveyor capacity refers to the amount of material transported per unit of time. In the delivery of bulk material, the hourly delivery of material mass or volume calculation; in the delivery of articles into pieces, the number of hours per hour delivery.
â‘¡ conveying speed: improve the transmission speed can improve the transmission capacity. When the conveyor belt is used as a pulling member and the conveying length is large, the conveying speed is increased. However, high-speed operation of the belt conveyor should pay attention to vibration, noise and start, braking and other issues. For the chain as a tractor conveyor, conveyor speed should not be too large to prevent increased power load. At the same time the process of operation of the conveyor, conveyor speed should be determined in accordance with the production process requirements.
â‘¢ component size: conveyor component size, including conveyor belt width, strip width, hopper volume, pipe diameter and container size. The size of these components directly affect the transport capacity of the conveyor.
â‘£ conveying length and inclination: the length of the transmission line and the size of the angle of a direct impact on the total resistance of the conveyor and the required power.
Generally, the main parameters are determined according to the requirements of the material handling system, the conditions of the loading and unloading sites, the relevant production process and the characteristics of the materials.
Conveyor System,Conveyor Belt Systems,Mini Conveyor System,Motorized Conveyor System
Shandong Sinolion Machinery Corp. Ltd , https://www.packingline.nl